Qns: How long can a friendship lasts?


Ans: A friendship can last as long as the effort lasts.



Monday, September 10, 2007

Birthday Thanks!!

Hey every1,

It's an overdue thesis from me since 24th Aug, only 17 days late mah. Not that bad rite? haha

We had a good dinner at Ajisen (PS) on 24th Aug with Amy, Elyn, Cel, Ah rol, UK, Adel, YM, Phil, CL and of coz ME followed by TCC with some chit chat session.

Attached are the pictures of the gifts which i received for my BDAY.

My favourite is the yen currency. Appreciate CL's effort to grab my photo from my friendster to make the currency gift possible and dissuading me to get a Braun Buffel wallet. haha

This watch is a gift from my cousin Benedict and his family.

Once again, thanks to all who shared my present (Deshun, Amy, Celeste, Elyn, Carol, Yew Kay, Adeline, Yaoming, Caiyun, Hanming, Sean, Ian, Phil, Shirley, Lewis and ChuingLee).

Deyi

"The greatest barrier to success is the fear of failure"

No comments: