Qns: How long can a friendship lasts?


Ans: A friendship can last as long as the effort lasts.



Monday, September 03, 2007

Wit beyond measure is man’s greatest treasure

Shun!!!!! Another new post from someone who hasn’t post an entry before!
COOL!!!
Whos next?

Btw huh, I risked my life to bring home the vodka pear for you, can.
My mum looked at me in suspicion, not believing me that was intended for a friend. And I am merely the owl Okie? (In the Harry Potter’s world, Owls are used to used as messengers) And she nearly ate the packet of dried mango that comes with it. Phew.

Oh pls. Alcohol is just my indulgence previously. Ive long quitted. (Because of u guys!!)

***

Im finishing on my Chamber of Secrets, at last. As I am concurrently reading Half Blood Prince as well. Tmr I can start on Prisoner of Askaban.

Quote to share from Deathly Hallows: Wit beyond measure is man’s greatest treasure.

Tmr work lunch at Jade Fullerton!~ YUMMY~...Cel

No comments: