Qns: How long can a friendship lasts?


Ans: A friendship can last as long as the effort lasts.



Thursday, September 06, 2007

Im going Bangkok this weekend!

I woke up this morning feeling alittle tired-of-something, wishing I didn’t have to work. I struggled to wake up and out of bed and drag myself to work...snoozing all the way on the train from BoonLay to Raffles Place.

I reached office at around 9AM and my boss hasn’t come in yet. I talked to my colleague, Christy for a while and she showed me a blog of her cousin who recently just visited Cambodia. And we got an inspiration to travel together after our Sep quarter accounts and board pack are done up.

Mid Oct seem ages away from us and the weeks thereafter are simply not ideal for just a short getaway. We are contemplating an alternative timing to visit this place. And I said: How abt this weekend, jokingly. I assure u, I said that jokingly and not at all serious.
But my siao onz colleague said “OK lor.”

And anyway, we have decided that a Cambodia trip is not possible this weekend as we are still required to get in touched with the guide and arrange for some ground arrangement and stuff like that. And that will take us some time. Hence, she suggested about going to an easier destination- Bangkok, still on this coming weekend, when today is already Thursday.

And yea that’s settled. I agreed to that and we had a short discussion and research on the flight we are taking, hotel to stay in, places of interests to go and that’s it. We are going to Bangkok this weekend comfirmed!
All bookings done as I typed this.
Sounds crazy?
:)
But for now, I reckon nothing is more important than my personal well being nowadays, doing what and be happy about it.
After all, if life is so short….so, Just Do it!

Cheers, Celeste

No comments: