Qns: How long can a friendship lasts?


Ans: A friendship can last as long as the effort lasts.



Monday, September 10, 2007

IPPT during RT

Hi all,

Talking about ippt, got a scare myself during the ippt test on the 8th session of my RT.
As usual, the army does what it does best - screwing up. My pes status is suppose to be C1L2 which means i do not have to do the chin up station during the ippt test but to my surprise, i had to cos (according to the PTIs) my unit has declared me fit again without my knowledge...

So now after calling up my unit to clarify the matter, i am awaiting their call to confirm my pes status... I dun think i can ever pass ippt if they say i have to take the chin up station since it has been 2 YRS i last did 1 chin up... hahahaha...

Take care ppl

YM Lee aka Uncle Ming : )

No comments: