Qns: How long can a friendship lasts?


Ans: A friendship can last as long as the effort lasts.



Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Just back from the airport. Went to send off a close ger fren of mine who's seconded to London for 1.5yrs. Will miss this gd fren of mine! Had mixed feeling for her when we were at the airport and also when i was on the way back home...

Hopefully i can set London in my next yr's holiday itinery!! Anyone gg London for holiday, do ask me along yah~ I'll gladly save up my moolahs and leave(pathetic leave i have).

Antares: Okie, we'll try to rem all the places we visit when we are dere! Why Japan for Xmas? Simple reason. Japan is my DreaM country for the past 7 yrs!!

Haha.. And i don't really fancy Korea since they r neither friendly nor english-speaking(how to communicate rite? whatever la.). At least u can find more pple who speaks English in Japan? ;p Also, its a beautiful country to spend Xmas in!
(PS: The author loves cold weather and she wonders why on earth is she born in such a warm country like SG. lol...)

I can't wait for Dec to come fast. Coz by mid Dec, i would have finished my exam which of course meant that i can say bye to future-to-be-Dr Kwan's tortur-ous teaching(provided i pass at first attempt and that i'm determined to do just tat) and that i'll be gg to Japan real soon. =D

eLyN

No comments: