Qns: How long can a friendship lasts?


Ans: A friendship can last as long as the effort lasts.



Saturday, September 15, 2007

I made this video :)

Hey friends,
how's it going? I miss you guys.
I hope this post finds you well.
Recently i made a video about 2 of my trips, i thought it'll be cool if I share it with you to give you a little update about me.

I went to Chad, Africa. And also Seoul so here's the video. It's mostly about my work. I do audio recording and sometimes when i go to countries that dont have sophisticated studios, we just build one with mattresses. oh haha incase you didnt know, the little plush toys you will see in the video...i take them with me whenever i travel. if you want to see more pictures of them, check out my flickr website.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/pearlychan/

No comments: